Fabulous Girl's Boudoir

Monday, April 25, 2005

Late to the party

So I promise I'm going to catch up on my New Yorker stash, finish Anna Karenina and Democracy Matters, and pick my knitting back up just as soon as I've cleaned off the video tapes of TV shows I haven't been home to watch in real time. But it's been worth it to slog through them if only for my discovery of Rachael Yamagata when I'll Find a Way showed up at the end of ER last night.
Wait for me, wait for me
Darling, I need you desperately, desperately here
And I'll find a way to see you again
And I'll find a way to see you again
The rain is like an orchestra to me
Little gifts from above meant to say
Girl, you falling at his feet
Isn't lovely or stunning today
Wait with me, wait with me
I'm alive when you're here with me, here with me, stay
And I'll find a way to see you again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home